Our vision is to open a series of Success Reentry Centers in communities throughout Sacramento County. These community centers would provide a safe, neutral place for participants and their families, as well as the community at large.
Resources at the Reentry Resource Centers are envisioned to include:
- Onsite Counselors & counselor interns
- Resource Room
- Computers (for online job searches, typing training & certification, online vocational training, online college attendance, and other online/video training programs)
- Library & Reading room
- Meeting/Conference Room, for
- Suit closet (with suits, ties, and other business attire for our clients)
- Game & Recreation room (ping pong, console games, etc.)
- Child Care Center (with certified child care providers and volunteers)
- Visiting Agency Office (for short-term services by government agencies & community organizations)
- Nurses or Physicians
- Social Services
We are actively seeking donations for the first Reentry Resource Center. This new facility will provide a safe, non-judgmental space for our clients to learn and grow. The facility will have a “community center” feel, and contain a classroom, a library, and a job readiness area.
Donations go toward securing a facility lease to host our Reentry Resource Center for one year, as well as providing needed equipment, supplies and staffing for the center.
To support our Reentry Resource Center, find out how you can get involved!