Preparation for release back into the community begins on the first day of incarceration. Let’s face it. Almost everyone who goes to jail or prison is going to be released someday. Ideally, people should be learning the skills they’ll need on the outside while they’re still inside. Unfortunately, that not always the case.
That’s where Success Reentry comes in. We provide a number of programs and services designed to help ex-offenders and criminal justice-involved persons adjust to a healthy, productive life after incarceration.
To enroll in one of our programs and/or receive services, you must fill out an application and complete an intake interview. For more information, visit our Getting Started page.
We offer a number of programs. You can learn more about the services we currently offer, as well as those we will be adding in the future, by clicking on the links below.
- Gang Diversion: Offering new tools to help make better choices
- Life Skills: Skills to help navigate every day challenges of life.
- Entrepreneurship: Skills needed to own and run a new business.
- Job Readiness Training: Skills to find, obtain and keep a job on the outs.
- Film & Video Production: Learn to make films and videos.
- Leadership: The critical skills that all leaders have.
- Personal Development: Skills to set and reach goals to improve your life.
- Relapse Prevention: Skills to navigate life and prevent substance misuse relapse.
- Mentoring Program: Program graduates mentoring other members.
- Substance Misuse: Help ending harmful use of substances for non-medical purposes.
- Spiritual Fellowship: Insights to help promote your spiritual growth.
- Additional Benefits