Sacramento, CA 95828
Adult Primary Care, Child/Adolescent Primary Care, Integrated Behavioral Health, Psychiatry, Women’s Health & OB/GYN, Prenatal Care (pregnancy-related)
1. Call Jail Psych. Services (JPS) at (916) 874-5222, leave your X-Reference, date of release, and request to have the prescription called into Primary Care.
2. If you call early in the morning, you can pick up your prescription later that same afternoon. If you call after 12 pm, you’ll have to pick it up the next day.
3. You will receive a 30-day supply at no cost to you. The Primary Care Facility is located at: 4600 Broadway Sacramento, CA 95820; (916) 874-9523.
ACC Senior Services (formerly known as The Asian Community Center of Sacramento Valley) is dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors and caregivers.
Housing options: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Rehabilitation.
Support programs: ACC Rides Transportation Service, Bridge to Healthy Families, Caregiver and Support Services, Friendly Visitor, Meals on Wheels, Resource Center, and Senior Employment Program.
Mental Health Access Team provides Sacramento County residents with referrals
or linkages to authorized specialty mental health services. They determine eligibility
for services based on referral information and by conducting a brief phone screening in the individual’s primary language. Bilingual staff, interpreters and TTY/TDD are available at no cost.
Services provided include:
* Crisis intervention
* Mental health assessments
* Therapy and/or rehabilitation services
* Intensive Home Based Services
* Skills building and support groups
* Case management
* Intensive Care coordination
* Linkage to community resources
* Medication support
* Early Childhood Mental Health
* Services for Youth with coexisting Mental Health and Alcohol/Substance Abuse Disorders
Individual and group counseling, behavioral therapy, financial literacy and employment training, spiritual counsel, temporary housing, recreational activities, and assistance accessing public and community-based health and social services. In addition to residential treatment services, Cache Creek Lodge runs a 22-bed transitional housing program for clients in various stages of recovery.
Fair Oaks, CA
Center Point’s mission is to provide comprehensive social, educational, vocational, medical, psychological, housing and rehabilitation services to combat social problems such as substance abuse, poverty, unemployment and homelessness.
Center Point offers rehabilitation and treatment services that interrupt the abusive cycles of psychological, social and economic dislocation by providing critical training and support so that individuals and families can claim self-worth and dignity.